Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Amazing Race - Nat and Kat Overcome Fears

In the beginning, I said I was impressed with Nat and Kat, the two physicians. But tonight's issue showed me how people can put mind over matter and overcome fears.

Whether it was fear of heights or extreme distaste for meat, Nat and Kat came through. They have strength in reserve, it seems.

I'm also impressed with the father and son team, Michael Wu, 58, and Kevin Wu, 20 who are the oldest and youngest competitors. The consideration they show for each other and their teamwork is to be commended.

These people are not just strong, they are dedicated and inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. Vicki was amazing. I thought women were at a real disadvantage with the bridge rappel and climb, but she was like Spiderwoman. Then she had far more stamina left to beat her BMX-racing boyfriend on the mountain bikes. But Team Tattoo/Nose Ring lacks a bit in the smarts department, not knowing what the format and rules were for the Fast Forward. But I'm enjoying watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. It rather blew me away that Vicki beat her boyfriend! I still think the docs overcame the most adversity in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete