Thursday, July 7, 2016

Just When You Least Expect It: Positive Changes for My Travel Writing

So, I’m packed and ready to leave for my Fourth of July getaway and the e-mail comes… Examiner.com is shutting down in less than a week! Sunday, the 10th of July to be exact and here I am, headed for Central Oregon without a computer. And here I am with valuable articles on Examiner.com needing a new home.

One door closes and another opens. Right about that time I receive an invitation… to write travel articles for a well-respected and expanding online travel magazine, http://wanderwithwonder.com

I’ve enjoyed Susan Lanier-Graham’s luxury travels for years. I don’t know how she does it. And now, she’s expanding her popular website, Wander With Wonder. Wander With Wonder is an online luxury food, wine and travel magazine sharing authentic wow moments from around the world or across the street.

Wander With Wonder reaches thousands of luxury households around the globe, serving those who enjoy good food, great wine and authentic travel experiences.

So I am revising and submitting some of my more recent trip articles to Wander With Wonder, Real Food Traveler and, of course, to my personal blog, Travel Writer Rants and Raves.

Those sites will give the destinations, attractions and foodie finds the attention they all deserve. So they won’t disappear when Examiner.com closes the door. They will find new and better homes!

I also work with selected print publications. A list of where my articles just may end up are here.

Examiner.com was fun while it lasted but it’s time to make a positive change and take my travels forward

If you have any questions, just send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment