Monday, May 2, 2011

Whiney Goths off the Amazing Race - Missing Jet and Cord

I have to admit. I liked Kynt and Vyxsin, their wild outfits and sense of humor. I stopped liking them when they got frustrated and tired and turned on each other. To me, the winning team is one that can stick together through thick and thin and maintain respect for each other.

Kynt and Vyxsin, were at the end of their ropes and losing was only the next step. I still feel that Jet and Cord, the Cowboys, acted like winners and were so much of a threat to their competitors that the result was the competitors started playing dirty. They literally ganged up on them by sharing information.... unfair!

Personalities aside, the views of the blowing snow off the Matterhorn made watching the show worth it.... stunning!

So who is tops on my list now? I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment