Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trying Vera Bradley Bags for Travel

I'm trying something new for my upcoming road trip. I've purchased a travel bag and cosmetic bag from that fun and fanciful fabric bag company, Vera Bradley. Why? I'm finding my travels throughout the desert southwest can leave my bags dusty and dirty.

These bags have great designs that don't show the dust and... they are machine washable! That was a selling point for me. I can take the flat insert (which makes the bottom flat) out and wash the bag. I think I'll just dry it over a shower curtain rod rather than put it in the dryer.

And, they are quilted and padded. This will both protect the contents and make the bags easy to pack into small places.

I'll let you know how I do with this new find. Anyone else out there travel with Vera Bradley bags? Also, if this goes well, I'll be looking for recommendations on other sizes to buy. Advice is welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment