Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Airline Boarding Schemes may include far out measures to seat passengers

Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons
I guess I am not the only one who has issues about flying. The boarding process is as bad as the flights. But according to the writers at Lonely Planet, some airlines are really thinking outside the box about how to seat passengers. I'm still grounding myself, by the way!

...airlines are getting creative with the way they board passengers. Thankfully, some recent experiments aren’t direct attempts to extract more money from passengers: while some airlines are simply trying to be more fair and efficient, KLM is toying with the idea of allowing passengers to use social media to select seatmates, and Air Baltic is experimenting with seating passengers based on mood. Read more...

I have to say that I balk at providing my "pee frequency" information in order to obtain my coveted window seat. And do I really want people rating my attractiveness as a seat mate? Still grounded, here!


2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. If these are serious ideas, I'd better gas up the car because I could not abide any of that crap.

    ReplyDelete