Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hotel Reviews - On the Road in Flagstaff, Arizona and Beyond

It's 4th of July weekend and I'm working. I guess you could call it that. I attended a marvelous Hopi Cultural Festival, enjoyed a mellow time in Flagstaff's Heritage Square listening to a folk singer and then went to the Flagstaff Farmer's Market and Arts & Crafts Festival in grassy Wheeler park before leaving for my next stop, Pinetop, Arizona.

I found a great Flagstaff Arizona Hotel while I was there and wrote a review.

Here's part of what I thought about the Marriott Fairfield Inn Flagstaff:

The Marriott Fairfield Inn is a Flagstaff Arizona Hotel that is convenient to everything. You can see NAU’s white dome from the hotel, you can easily drive down Route 66 to Heritage Square, shops and restaurants. And, you can easily drive up to Mars Hill and visit Lowell Observatory.

The pool was clean and mid-size. There is also a hot tub with a view of the mountains. Towels provided at poolside.

The bed was extremely comfortable. I was there on a holiday weekend and the hotel was filled with traveling families yet I slept well and wasn’t aware of noise. The hotel was in a great location for families who are traveling to the Grand Canyon. There is so much family fun in Flagstaff and in the surrounding area.

Here's the full review in case you want to visit Flagstaff, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment