Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Amazing Race - I'm out but it's on!

I love the reality TV show, The Amazing Race. While, I have opted to avoid the real-life "amazing race" by staying away from airports for awhile, I love watching others, totally stressed out, yet enjoying their travels and the hopes of winning a million dollars.

I always find myself rooting for the different couples, sometimes the underdogs. Last time it was "the cowboys," another time it was "the hippies." I always like the positive competitors and shun the teams that can't get along and are inter-personal disasters.

So tonight The Amazing Race starts at a beautiful historic seaport. I wonder which team will capture my loyalty? I wonder what others think.

3 comments:

  1. i like the guys in first place and the doctor girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry that the last place guys were eliminated, they seemed smart and capable, but English roads defeated them.

    I like the doctor gals and the father-son team and father-daughter team. I cringe seeing birth-mom and daughter -- this race is no way to get to know somebody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right, the race will bring out the worst in people because of the stress. Certainly not a place to get to know each other, especially an emotionally-laden relationship like a birth mom and birth daughter. I'll stick with the doctors!!

    ReplyDelete