Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogging Dog Takes a Break from Travel

I've been following the adventures of Travelin' Jack, the Bulldog, and love it when he travels around New Mexico, especially when I am there too!

So now Jack is up to something new. He seems to be taking a break from travel and even from animal philanthropic work to do something really big.

It appears that there will be some sort of announcement to be made October 3rd at Balloon Park in Albuquerque. Hmmmm. I wonder what he is up to?

Have a look at his blog and see what you think.

1 comment:

  1. OK....for the ultimate Travel Writer Liz from your canine travel writer buddy....I'm gonna give you a sneak preview of the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

    Check out my brand new website...and you will see what I am getting ready to launch at Balloon Museum tomorrow!

    And YES it is true...I really AM running for....

    www.travlinjack.com

    ReplyDelete